You are invited to join the Acts 29 South Central family for a time of rest, recreation, and rejuvenation in the Rocky Mountains!
The Scriptures frequently invite us to look to the mountains, the hills, and the flowers; these special places in nature seem to provide a unique window into God’s majesty and glory. In the summer of 2018, the pastors and wives of the Acts 29 South Central Network will gather together in the Rocky Mountains for a time of rest and renewal. Colorado is a unique place in God's creation and holds a special place in the history of Acts 29 as well. Save the dates and join us for our first Acts 29 South Central Retreat.
Rest assured, this is not a conference or a training event. The schedule will be light. The setting will be serene. The goal will be relationship and rest.
- This retreat is intended for Lead Pastors and their wives only.
- If you are a multi-congregational church, congregational leads or campus pastors may register as well (as we consider them “lead pastors” of their congregation).
- You must register between October 1 and January 1 to secure your spot. On January 1, if space permits, we will open registration to other key leaders and guests.
- The “early bird” registration cost (before January 1) is $299 per couple. Singles and those attending without a spouse will still pay $299 but will get their own dedicated room. After January 1, the rate will increase to $399.
- The hotel has offered extended overnight rooms at our discounted rate. Please read below for information to extend your time in Breckenridge.
|$299||Price Includes Overnight Accommodations on Monday, June 11th and Tuesday, June 12th, along with 2 dinners and 2 breakfasts during your stay. - through Dec 31|