Acts 29 is entering into a covenant with our church to help us plant churches through recruitment, assessment, and development (coaching, training and support).
As a member of Acts 29, we are entering into a covenant to plant new churches, locally and globally as well as support the board and staff of Acts 29 in leading this global church planting movement.
The leadership of Acts 29 is committed to providing:
1. CLEAR DIRECTION
- Organizational alignment in every region and network across Acts 29
- Which provides clarity as we work together
2. CONSISTENT PERFORMANCE
- Disciplined action in every region and network across Acts 29
- Which provides stability as we work together
3. DEMONSTRATED CONCERN
- Intentional engagement in every region and network across Acts 29
- Which provides compassion as we work together
4. MODELED PRACTICE
- Personal accountability in every region and network across Acts 29
- Which provides trust as we work together
As a member of Acts 29, the elders of our church are committed to investing in Acts 29 through:
1. THEOLOGICAL ALIGNMENT
- We agree with the theological beliefs of Acts 29, including the Five Doctrinal Distinctives of Acts 29 and the Lausanne Covenant Statement of Faith
- We agree to inform our Network Director of any change in our theological convictions.
2. NETWORK PARTICIPATION
- To the best of our ability, we agree to participate at every level of Acts 29, as both need and opportunity arise.
- To the best of our ability, we agree to assist Acts 29 at every level, as both need and opportunity arise.
3. FINANCIAL COMMITMENT
- We agree to allocate at least 9% of general offerings to church planting. (Note: Each local church determines the allocation of monies for church planting, including denominational agreements and affiliations.)
- We agree to invest 1% of general offerings to the Acts 29 Catalyst Fund.
4. RELATIONAL UNITY
- We endorse wholeheartedly the conviction that Acts 29 is a diverse, global network of church-planting churches, characterized by theological clarity, cultural engagement, and missional innovation.
- We will serve other Acts 29 planters, primarily but not exclusively in our region, through practical fellowship and prayer.
- We will resolve differences by assuming the best of each other and asking clarifying questions before drawing conclusions.
- We will speak well of other churches within Acts 29 and approach their leaders privately with any concerns, before airing them publicly.