We work with several strategic partners to collaborate in more effectively expanding the kingdom of God. The partnerships we have are with:
- Compassion International – partnering since 2015 to see churches planted in the neediest parts of the world. We support indigenous pastors, and with each church plant also establish child development centres enabling the church to be serving the children of their community
- Oak Hill College – this partnership has enabled Acts 29 to establish an academy to train church planters and pastors for Europe and into the 10/40 window. Crosslands is the result, a flexicademy™ providing in-context theological training and resources to churches and church leaders in the UK, Europe and 10:40 window.
- The Gospel Coalition – TGC host the Acts 29 blog and podcast which are published alongside existing TGC blogs, media and other resources. The partnership enables stories of how the gospel is bearing fruit and increasing around the world through the planting of churches.
The personal information we hold on the basis of legitimate interest in relation to our partners includes:
- Contact details for individuals
- Biographical information on people in teams published on the website
- Details of meetings and agreements
- Correspondence and reporting on the progress of the projects we are working to deliver
The purpose for holding the information is so that we can continue to collaborate and develop these projects together.
This post is also available in: Italian