Grace Church ManchesterLead Pastor: Mike Tindall
Sundays at 10:00
Based on the practice of the earliest churches, our church meetings include the following elements:
- The careful and systematic teaching of a section of the Bible.
- Time to chat with one another about God and what it means in practice to follow Jesus.
- An informal and relaxed atmosphere with a ‘family feel’.
- Time spent together in prayer.
- Food enjoyed together as part of the church meeting.
- A deliberate effort to be accessible and welcoming to visitors who are not used to church.
- Getting church members trained and involved in every element of the meetings.