Website Fellowship Denver Church
An internship integrates knowledge and theory with practical application and skills development. Fellowship Denver offers internships to provide experiential ministry learning via a clear training track, personal supervision, discipleship, mentoring, and real-time church work hours and leadership opportunities. We are seeking applicants who have a personal relationship with God, a love for local church ministry, and a desire to gain practical ministry experience.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Fulfill the requirements for a Deacon listed in Scripture (1 Tim 3:8-13)
- Attend Fellowship Denver Church
Commitment to personal spiritual growth
- Actively participate in a Fellowship Group
- Desire for full-time vocational local church ministry
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Enthusiastic about Fellowship Denver’s vision and approach to ministry
- Proficient with current computer and internet technology; able to keep up with changes
- Sense of humor and enjoy working with others in a ministry setting
- Enjoy serious reading and research
- Emotionally mature
- Ready to learn and open to new or different ways of doing things
Hours and Pay
15-20 hours / wk
$1000 / mo
Maximum of 6 Sundays off annually
All intern applicants must be available on Tuesday mornings from 8:30-10:00 am for weekly staff meetings and on Wednesdays from 8:00-10:00 am for Foundations Classes.
Must be available during staff all-hands-on-deck dates, namely Advent and Holy Week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend required weekly Ministry Foundations classes (Wednesdays 8:00-10:00 am) at FDC South Broadway location
- Meet weekly with Ministry Supervisor, the Pastor of Community & Mission – North Metro
- Attend weekly Staff meetings (Tuesdays 8:30-10:00 am) at FDC South Broadway location
- Serve on Sunday mornings at Fellowship North Metro
- Spend required vocational ministry work hours as directed by Ministry Supervisor which may include:
- Run general ministry-related errands
- Help with setup and tear down of Sunday morning spaces
- Cultivate relationships with congregants
- Support the work of Fellowship North Metro pastors in various ways, such as helping run events, assisting with Fellowship Groups, researching discipleship opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit fellowshipdenver.org.