Website Redeemer City Church
This job is for residents and spouses who are convinced of their calling to plant a church and are fully committed to it. This program serves as a “finishing school” for them to prepare for the unique work of church planting. Candidates for this program can come from within Redeemer City or move here for residency.
- Participate on Redeemer City Elder Team
- Preach at least once a month
- Co-Lead a City Group (Resident and Spouse)
- Lead a Ministry Team
- Personal Coaching towards development based on report from Assessment Center
Core Group Development (Year 2)
- Fundraising plan development and implementation (year 2)
- Participate in Training and Coaching
LENGTH OF TIME
Health Insurance + Benefits + 50% salary provided by Redeemer City. 50% salary raised by resident.
- Application and vetting process by Redeemer City Elders
- Complete fundraising requirements
- Resident and spouse assessed to help customize the residency program
- Note: residents are NOT required to plant in Dane County