Acts 29 comprises 11 geographically focused networks spanning the globe. Network Directors work together under the leadership of the CEO to collaborate on strategy and goals, and also lead and manage the Acts 29 network in their given sector.
We collect personal data on the basis of legitimate purpose to facilitate the effective working of our network teams as part of the administration, management and coordination of our Acts 29 activities.
The personal data collected includes:
- Contact details (name, home address, telephone number, email)
- Date of birth
- Languages spoken
- Family information, for example, spouse, children
- Financial information (if paid by the network or also a donor)
- Events attended
- Communication history
- Information on performance and development (including fact and opinion) from others, for example a supervisor, mentor, colleague or other relevant person
- Photo, audio or video footage
We use and store personal data for network teams in the same way as for the wider Acts 29 family. In addition, Network Directors are appraised by the Acts 29 CEO and information on their objectives, progress and development are stored with HR.