We know that planting a church is a challenging task, both for the church being planted and for the sending church (as applicable). Our goal for all church plants is to be healthy, established church-planting churches. In an effort to help set planters up for the greatest success and health possible, full membership in Acts 29 US West requires completing the Acts 29 assessment process outlined below.
- Fill out an online application. There are three versions (links below) of our US West application based on the stage you and your church are in.
- You are thinking about church planting in 3-5 years.
- You are preparing to plant a church, launching in the next 12-18 months.
- You are an existing church who desires to join a network of like-minded church planters.
- Not sure which application best fits you? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participate in a phone interview with a member of our assessment team.
- Upon invitation (following your application and phone interview), attend an assessment conference* where a team of experienced assessors will evaluate you based on the Acts 29 core competencies.
- Enter candidacy phase where you complete any conditions for membership discussed at the assessment conference.
- You are welcomed into membership in Acts 29 US West!
*Our US West assessment conference dates in 2019 are:
- June 10-12, 2019 (Denver, CO)
- October 7-9, 2019 (Las Vegas, NV)