Acts 29 A diverse, global family of church-planting churches
We are less than 50 days away from our European conference (May 7-9, 2018) in Belgrade, Serbia and whether you are already booked or perhaps still thinking about it, here are 21 reasons why you should attend.
- You’ll meet church-planters from all around Europe (256 from 26 countries and counting).
- You’’ll be inspired by stories of God’s faithfulness in all sorts of contexts.
- You’ll inspire others by your presence and by what God is doing in your country.
- You’ll learn from Matt Chandler how to live as elect exiles from 1 Peter.
- You’ll learn from Steve Timmis how the gospel shapes everything and how you can start letting the gospel shape every area of your life and ministry.
- You’ll connect with planters from the US who love church-planting in Europe and want to partner with us.
- You’ll encourage the church in Serbia (and contribute to the Belgrade economy).
- If you’re planting in a city, you’ll leave with ideas about how to connect with city-dwellers.
- If you’re planting in a rural area, you’ll leave with ideas about how to grow healthy churches in your context.
- If you’re planting in suburbia, you’ll learn from others who are doing the same.
- If you’re planting in hard places, you’ll learn from our Churches in Hard Places collective.
- If you’re looking for gospel training when and where you need it, you’ll get a chance to meet our Crosslands partners.
- If you’re planting in post-Catholic Europe, you’ll be resourced.
- If you’re planting in post-Protestant Europe, you’ll be encouraged.
- If you’re planting is parts of Europe where Islam is strong, you’ll be inspired by stories of what God is doing and could do in your church-plant.
- You’ll sing the great truths of the gospel with brothers and sisters from around Europe.
- If you haven’t planted your church yet, you can start the assessment process.
- If you’re a pastor of an existing church, you’ll be itching to start your next plant.
- If you’re part of a church-planting team you will be equipped to contribute even more meaningfully to the plant.
- If you want to partner to plant in other parts of Europe, in the 10/40 window and amongst unreached people groups, you will be connected to all the people you need to know to take the next step.
- If you are feeling isolated in your context, you will likely meet someone else from a similar context, and you will definitely have the chance to link up with others and be supported.
To get more information about the conference or to register,CLICK HERE