1000 in for 1000
WHAT IS IT?
“1000 in for 1000” is a new Acts 29 fundraising campaign. We are seeking to raise $1 million in 2019 through the generous investment of 1,000 people who each provide $1,000 to enable church planting around the world. These 1,000 givers will be a significant and distinct group of donors, directly enabling key initiatives to be launched and sustained.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Because the gospel knows nothing of closed countries and there are no people the Lord considers unreachable, the money raised will enable the planting of church-planting churches all around the world, specifically targeting areas of pressing need and genuine opportunity, such as:
- Church in Hard Places – training and supporting indigenous leaders in poor communities
- The Rural Collective – supporting church planting in isolated, often-forgotten rural areas
- The Islam Collaborative – making in-roads with the gospel through planting churches in Islamic contexts
- Academies – facilitating in-context training around the world to catalyse the development of the next generation of theologically-formed church planters and teams.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
Exactly as the name suggests, you are an integral part of this campaign when you generously invest a gift of $1,000 in the work, which can either be as a single gift or monthly donations.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
As one of the 1,000 key givers, we would like to offer you the following::
- An invitation to a Gala dinner in Dallas with the President of Acts 29, Matt Chandler and other leaders;
- Updates to give you the inside track on Acts 29 church planting initiatives and progress, along with insights and contributions from leaders and planters;
- A hardback CSB Spurgeon Study Bible.
Please consider partnering with Acts 29 to spread gospel light in the darkest corners of our world.