Website Fellowship Denver Church
An internship integrates knowledge and theory with practical application and skills development. Fellowship Denver offers internships to provide experiential ministry learning via a clear training track, personal supervision, discipleship, mentoring, and real-time church work hours and leadership opportunities. We are seeking applicants who have a personal relationship with God, a love for local church ministry, and a desire to gain practical ministry experience.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Fulfill the requirements for a Deacon listed in Scripture (1 Tim 3:8-13)
- Attend Fellowship Denver Church
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth
- Actively participate in a Fellowship Group
- Desire for full-time vocational local church ministry
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Enthusiastic about Fellowship Denver’s vision and approach to ministry
- Proficient with current computer and internet technology; able to keep up with changes
- Sense of humor and enjoy working with others in a ministry setting
- Enjoy serious reading and research
- Emotionally mature
- Ready to learn and open to new or different ways of doing things
Hours and Pay
15-20 hours / wk
$1000 / mo
Maximum of 6 Sundays off annually
All intern applicants must be available on Tuesday mornings from 8:30-10:00 am for weekly staff meetings and on Wednesdays from 8:00-10:00 am for Foundations Classes.
Must be available during staff all-hands-on-deck dates, namely Advent and Holy Week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend required weekly Ministry Foundations classes (Wednesdays 8:00-10:00 am)
- Meet weekly with Ministry Supervisor, the Executive Pastor
- Attend weekly Staff meetings (Tuesdays 8:30-10:00 am)
- Serve on Sunday mornings to support the work of the Hospitality Team
- Spend required vocational ministry work hours as directed by Ministry Supervisor which includes but is not limited to:
- Supporting ministry of Hospitality by serving on Sunday mornings and preparing our weekly gathering spaces
- Various facilities and office related tasks
- Working alongside administrative teams to assess and implement systems that provide support to the ministry of Fellowship Denver
- Help plan and coordinate staff activities
- Run general ministry-related errands
To apply for this job please visit fellowshipdenver.org.