Website Redeemer Church
Redeemer Church is a growing Acts 29, Summit Collaborative, and SBC affiliated church 45-50 minutes from Raleigh, NC. You can learn more about Redeemer by visiting www.RedeemerChurch.com. You can view our “Welcome to Redeemer” booklet here: Welcome to Redeemer. Also, you can learn more about Rocky Mount and the surrounding area by downloading our “Welcome to Rocky Mount” packet: Welcome to Rocky Mount.
This summer, we are launching out our current Executive Pastor to take a Lead Pastor position at a like-minded church.
We are growing steadily and are seeking a full-time Executive Pastor/Executive Director. This is a great opportunity for someone who is a self-starter, administratively gifted, and with good communication skills.
This position is full-time with benefits.
Executive Pastor/Executive Director: Job Overview
This position is responsible for executing initiatives given by the Lead Pastor and the elders of Redeemer Church. Some of those initiatives include the start-up or development of some ministries and general support for all ministries. This may include some shepherding responsibilities such as counseling, member meetings, and preaching. This role is primarily focused on the administration of the organization as a whole including finances, legal, public liaison and member/attender support. This role also serves the staff by managing basic human resource needs.
- Oversee/execute fiscal responsibility for the church including debt reconciliation, donor management, payroll, giving support
- Oversee data including membership, ministries, overall church growth
- Oversee facilities by working with contractors and volunteers, member and ministry use, authority having jurisdiction compliance
- Public liaison for networking with churches, non profit organizations, legal entities Organizational leadership of day to day operations, strategy and implementation of direction laid out by elders
- Oversight and delegation for special projects
- Remain on call to the needs of the church outside of regular business hours
- Alert staff as to what is needed for the organization to run smoothly
Staff Support 20%
- Execute hiring process for future employees
- Human resource support
- Oversee master calendar
- Budget management
- Manage all correspondence and meetings among the staff
Ministry Support/Shepherding 20%
- Support ministries in development and implementation
- Care for members as needed
- Teach or preach if/when requested by the Lead Pastor (not required)
To apply for this job please visit redeemerchurchnc.ccbchurch.com.