Website The Church of Eleven22
To build a community that seeks to glorify God by leading this generation of students to both discover and deepen a relationship with Jesus Christ and make disciple-making disciples through relevant and engaging ministry environments and relationships.
This is the largest single segment of students at The Church of Eleven22 (over 200 students weekly). The leader of this ministry is going to be a very important part of our student ministry team and have a huge influence on the direction and culture of our student ministry.
- Eleven22 middle school students at San Pablo campus
- Oversee/run/teach Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings
- Manage a full-time middle school associate
- Set the strategy for student ministry at San Pablo based on guidelines for worship, small groups, events and follow up systems
- Contribute to the teaching team on a monthly basis (led by central)
- Engage students and serve staff on a weekly basis
- Implement Eleven22 Students next steps plan
- Serve staff
- Care for middle school serve staff at San Pablo
- Consistently communicate with serve staff
- Responsible to recruit, disciple and lead a healthy team of coaches to help care and train a team of serve staff under them
- Recruit serve staff and team leads as needed for middle school
- Implement and create training to equip serve staff
- Student connections and next steps
- First time guest follow-up: sending letters, giving out first time guest gift, collecting info, etc.
- Develop students to reach their schools
- Attend school lunches, sports games and other events for local schools
- Follow-up with students who make ‘next step’ decisions to include salvation, baptism, serving interest, student leadership, care and prayer needs
- Launch, lead and facilitate a middle school student leadership program at San Pablo
- Implement a plan to engage new students, invest and invite
o Create environments outside of Wednesday/Sunday for fun and serving opportunities
- Other responsibilities
- Minister to students, families and adults [with exception to Sunday middle school service times] at the campus location to be active in care, response and campus needs
- Partner with middle school parents for discipleship at San Pablo
- Assist Central team in planning, ideation and implementation of big events for students and for The Church of Eleven22 as needed
- Lead interns and/or other staff when needed
- Key environments
- Wednesday nightsSunday mornings
- Big events, camps and mission trips
- All student team meetings/brainstorms
- Schools within 5–10-mile radius of the campus location
- Model The Church of Eleven22’s mission, vision and core values
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to adapt to change
- Strong proactive communication skills
- Ability to apply in person ministry to online experiences
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-3 years’ experience working with students required
- Multi-site student ministry experienced highly desired
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with varying hours and workdays, including weekends. The church has several big events, (“All-Skates”) throughout the year to help further the mission of Eleven22. These events are mandatory for all staff to be in attendance and may vary, depending on the vision cast for the current year.
Our entire staff family is called to action, so that we can continue to be a movement for all people to discover and deepen a relationship with Jesus Christ.
This role is a hybrid of on-site and remote work. The role operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is an active role where you will require the ability to participate in various activities with students, serve staff, families, staff, etc. Some travel may be required.
Code of Conduct
1. We live authenticity
2. We are gospel-centered and mission-focused
3. We are family
4. We are life-long learners
5. We aim for excellence in the experience with zero excess
6. We choose to trust
7. We pray 1st and decide 2nd
8. We glorify God by honoring others
9. Our team unites under clear vision
10. We walk in humble confidence
The Church of Eleven22 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The Church of Eleven22 reserves the right to discriminate on the basis of religion to the full extent permitted by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.coe22.com.