Website Vintage Church
The Facilities Director leads the way to ensure that Vintage Church’s historic downtown building is maintained, safe, secure, clean, and running smoothly. As a leader at a local Vintage Church, the Facilities Director is responsible to both serve as a visible leader of the church helping Vintage accomplish its mission as well as a behind the scenes leader who ensures our facilities are prepared, so that all people can know, live, and advance the Gospel.
– Fulfill the character qualifications of a deacon as taught in Scripture (1 Timothy 3:8-12)
– Possess a vibrant relationship with the Lord
– Be a member of Vintage Church’s Downtown congregation (or willing to become a member upon hire) fulfilling all the duties of a Vintage – Church member as outlined in the Membership Covenant
– Humble, teachable spirit
– Detail and excellency oriented
– Clear understanding how a clean, safe, well functioning facility helps Vintage Church know, live, and advance the Gospel
– Able to repair, paint, fix, clean, and organize
– Ability to receive multiple bids, contract out, and oversee large repairs to the church building
– Ability to manage projects including calendar
Priorities and Essential Responsibilities
– Planning, coordinating, and overseeing all installations and refurbishments to the building
– Managing the upkeep of all building equipment and supplies
– Routinely inspecting buildings’ structures and rooms to determine the need for repairs or renovations
– Setup and teardown for all events occurring at the downtown building
– Making minor repairs and fixes to the building (ex: building furniture, hanging pictures/shelves, installing ceiling tiles, changing light bulbs, painting, cleaning scuff marks)
– Helping oversee the contracted janitorial crew
– Providing assistance to staff for the repair and/or construction of props for special events
– Providing assistance to staff for minor repairs/upgrades in ministry areas
– Ensure that building and grounds are clean and safe
– Manage the facilities budget and benevolence budget
– Arrive early on Sunday morning to ensure the building is safe, clean, unlocked, lit, and ready for staff, volunteers, and congregants
– Act as a key leader on the Downtown Team
– Attend all weekly Downtown Team meetings
– Attend all Monthly Central Vintage Staff meetings
– Demonstrate a pastoral-like presence that is positive, steady, and consistent in the face of challenging situations.
– Be a reliable team player; demonstrating a servant’s heart. Having the ability to set aside personal preferences for the greater good of the mission.
Schedule: Sunday – Thursday, plus occasional Friday and/or Saturday responsibilities
Hours: Full Time, exempt
How To Apply
To apply for this job please click HERE!Contact email address: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit vintage21.wufoo.com.