The Acts 29 403(b)(9) Associated Plan is designed to offer Acts 29 member churches in the United States a retirement plan that is low cost, offers value in investment and fund selections, and is managed by trusted fiduciaries through our partnership with Beacon Pointe Advisors.
Before initiating the administration of your plan, it is important to consider the benefits of having a retirement plan:
- Protect your family and your staff families by building a savings vehicle
- Hire and retain better staff and ministry leaders
- Ability to utilize the Minister’s Housing Allowance effectively
- Learn how to think about retirement correctly
- Invest tax-efficiently in the market’s top-rated investment vehicle
Peruse the below information to learn more about Acts 29’s 403(b)(9) Associated Plan.